2007年10月5日金曜日

TGIF- It's Fall Break!

Yes I am glad to be finished with Mallard exercises. Redoing the quizzes over and over again truly challenged my willpower. Now I am delighted with the notion that I have a four day weekend, however, the truth has set in that this weekend will be focused on studying for my Japanese history midterm on Wednesday. I dream of a day that I will not have to think about school work and never ending assignments. I guess I wish winter break was tomorrow. Well, so much for aspirations it is time to study!

2 件のコメント:

Aoi Tsuki さんのコメント...

Did you go to Japan recently? Is that why you are signed up for learning Japanese? The pictures look really nice/fun. I went to Japan a few years ago too.

Vero さんのコメント...

Hey girl,

I went to the Hiroshima peace park twice. If you ever go to Japan, I highly recommend it. Truly, something that you aren't going to forget.