2007年10月19日金曜日

Usually by Friday, I am ready to take a break from Japanese class for two days. However today I enjoyed our review session. It was comical with Sato Sensei as a reporter from a Japanese news station. I feel that our Japanese class (10 am) is its own close knit group and in the vastness of UVA, I embrace the familiar faces. Although some days I wish the class was only 3 times a week, I support grasping the new materials quickly.
Tonight I am excited about going to see "Much Ado about Nothing." Later on tonight I plan on adding some nihongo to my blog. Jaa mata.

1 件のコメント:

Hanson San さんのコメント...

I must add that learning a foreign language every day is very necessary to becoming fluent and sufficient in it. In high school, we didn't practice nearly as intensely as we do in this class with Sato Sensei and I find it extremely helpful. I am still in a review period for what I've already learned, but there is no way I would have been as sufficient in it by this point as I was even at the end of learning it for 3 years in high school. Let me know how the play is.