2007年10月12日金曜日

Today I am glad that my Chapter 3 test has been completed. During the test, I was a bit nervous and I think that that affected my ability to think coherently. Nerves can be so detrimental to maintaining concentration for tests. Today, I realized that I need to restudy all of my Japanese katakana and practice reading hiragana. Today is my day to start over and get the help I need to pull my grade up in Japanese. I feel that in Japanese class I am sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of information we learn. However, I feel accomplished realizing that my Japanese capabilities are expanding. I guess I need to try to make Japanese studying more of an integral part of my daily life. On to studying, and sorry for my rambling.

1 件のコメント:

j.taylor さんのコメント...

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog; I'm glad I clicked on your link to see the pictures of the Okinawa Peace Park. Anyway, in addition to studying, enjoy the UVA campus! I was an undergrad there, and it is nicer than Columbia's (which still isn't bad)....