2007年11月30日金曜日

The peer editing I received was very beneficial. Hearing a second opinion on my writing helped me to refocus my paper and know which items to elaborate. It was also meaningful to have partners who offered suggestions on how to make changes on my paper.
I felt as well that reading the papers of my peers was beneficial. Through this reading I was able to realize the depth of the Japanese knowledge that I possess and the possible grammatical combinations. As well to be able to provide worthwhile feedback, I re-learned grammar that I had forgotten. I felt a bit limited though in the feedback I was able to provide because I was sometimes less confident in my grammatical knowledge. Sometimes I knew that a phrase was incorrect grammatically but I did not know how to correct it.
Overall this task was useful and I think I benefited most from reading the papers of my peers. Thus I learned the available possibilities to strengthen my Japanese.
Jaa mata.

0 件のコメント: